Experience a mindful group hike in beautiful Ball’s Falls Conservation Area, followed by an outdoor guided yoga and meditation session.
Sessions will run every Sunday from 9:30 – 11:00am
(July 9 – August 27, 2017)
Investment: $20 + HST per session* BUY NOW
*includes parking and conservation area admission fees.
LIMITED TICKETS PER SESSION AVAILABLE. ADVANCE PURCHASE RECOMMENDED.
Don’t want to leave right after your session?
* Visit historic buildings & The Centre for Conservation
* Explore other hiking trails
* Bring a picnic and spend a wonderful day relaxing in nature
FOR YOUR COMFORT – PLEASE BRING:
* Hiking or running shoes **No flipflops or stilettos**
* Water bottle
* Yoga mat
* Comfortable clothing suitable for hiking & yoga (dress in layers)
* Sun / Rain protection (sunblock, jacket, hat, sunshirt etc)
* Bug repellant (optional)
* A smile 🙂
IMPORTANT TICKET INFORMATION
* E-Ticket or printed ticket required for proof of purchase.
* Please arrive 15 minutes early to complete mandatory waiver.
* Limited tickets per session – advance purchase recommended.
* TICKETS ARE NON REFUNDABLE.
* INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY: In the event that your ticket date is cancelled by the provider because of inclement weather, the provider will permit transfers to an alternate date. Full refund provided if event is cancelled by provider and alternate date could not be accommodated.
* Classes are weather permitting and will run in light rain or shine.
Please visit Natalie PW Yoga for event updates/cancellations.
Cancellations will be communicated via email to ticket holders and via social media by 8:00am each Sunday.
Yoga & Wine Experience at Frogpond Farm Organic Winery
Saturday, July 22nd 2017 from 10:00am – 11:30am
Yoga practice suitable for all levels.
After class, savour a complimentary select tasting courtesy of Frogpond Farm Winery.
Don’t want to leave right away? Perhaps go for a walking meditation around the farm or pick up a snack from the store and hang out with new friends!
Investment: $17.70 + HST BUY NOW
• Limit of 20 tickets per session – advance purchase recommended.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
• Yoga mat (plus a towel as your mat may get damp/dirty in the grass)
• Comfortable Clothing (dress in layers)
• Water Bottle
• Sun protection (Sunblock, hat, sun shirt etc)
IMPORTANT TICKET INFORMATION
• E-Ticket or printed ticket required for proof of purchase.
• Please arrive 15 minutes early to complete a waiver & set up.
• TICKETS ARE NON REFUNDABLE.
• INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY: In the event that your ticket date is cancelled by the provider because of inclement weather, the provider will permit transfers to an alternate date. Full refund provided if event is cancelled by provider and alternate date could not be accommodated.
• Classes are weather permitting and will run in light rain or shine. Please check back for event updates/cancellations. Cancellations will be communicated via email and social media by 8:00am each Saturday.
• Plan ahead. Make sure there’s always a Designated Driver (DD) around to get everyone home safe and sound.
• Organic grape juice and other non-alcoholic options will be available.
• Valid ID required – Samples provided by Frogpond Farm Winery and will be subject to the discretion of Frogpond Farm Winery staff.
Yoga at Bayfront Park III : 100 in 1 Day Movement
FREE EVENT – Hosted by YogaFest
Saturday, June 3, 2017 from 4:30 – 8:30pm.
Excited to lead a 40 minute class as part of the 3rd annual 100in1Day Urban Intervention at Bayfront Park. Join me for free yoga at Hamilton’s beautiful waterfront as local instructors generously lead 4 free 40 minute classes with the intention of inspiring our community to balance mind, body & soul. Enjoy tibetan singing bowls, live piano compositions and a golden sunset. If you or a friend have been waiting for an opportunity to experience yoga, the time has come!
100In1Day is a global festival of civic engagement taking place on Saturday June 3, 2017. Imagine the possibilities for change as hundreds of people unite to participate in small initiatives to spark positive change. Click here to see event line up. See you on your mats! #followthefeeling
Reconnect to YOU!
Eat, Move, Meditate with Leanne & Natalie
Saturday, Apr 8, 2017 from 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
As women, we often tend to the needs and wants of others before our own, and over time our own health and happiness can suffer. It’s time to shift that paradigm!
Join me and Leanne Sedentopf for a WOMEN’s ONLY WORKSHOP as we empower you to nourish yourself and improve your relationship with food and your body.
We often tend to the needs and wants of others before our own, and over time our own health and happiness can suffer. It’s time to shift that paradigm!
Join me and Leanne Sedentopf, RHN as we empower you to nourish yourself and improve your relationship with food and your body. We will discuss that whether you are struggling with sleep, hormonal issues, weight loss or mood it all often comes back to a few nutrition principles and the idea that we first need to fill ourselves up so that we have something to offer to others.
In a supportive, women’s only environment you will learn how to support the following through nutrition, movement and meditation.
* Energy and hormonal balance
Plus! You will receive handouts, a swag bag valued at more than $25, chance to win more than $100 in prizes AND get a digital recipe book with more than 50 Whole Food recipes for vegan, paleo and everything in-between!
EARTH HOUR CANDLELIGHT YOGA & MEDITATION
Switch off your light and switch on your social power.
Saturday, March 25, 2017 from 8:00 – 9:45pm at Chrysalis Yoga
FREE YOGA & MEDITATION EVENT!
THIS EARTH HOUR, SHINE A LIGHT ON CLIMATE ACTION.
Switch off your light and switch on your social power. Join me and the Chrysalis Yoga community for a beautiful candlelit yoga & meditation practice followed by light refreshments.
HEALTH & WELLNESS RETREAT
Saturday, March 25 from 8:30 – 4:00pm at Rock Garden, Royal Botanical Gardens
Saturday, March 25, 2017; 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Rock Garden.
Fee: $140 included HST(RBG Members 10% off)
MAXIMUM 25. PRE-REGISTER BY MARCH 15.
Get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and enjoy a wellness retreat in the beautiful surroundings of Rock Garden.
This full-day retreat features:
• early morning yoga with Natalie PW Yoga
• aromatherapy and essential oils
• nutritious snacks, smoothies and a vegan lunch • walking and yoga in Rock Garden
• meditation session
• afternoon yoga
www.rbg.ca/publicprograms 905-527-1158, ext. 270
The ancient practice of Yoga Nidra is the perfect antidote for modern life.
This meditative journey into a deep state of relaxation has been found to:
- Reduce stress
- Reduce anxiety
- Improve your sleep patterns
- Enhance immune system function
- Relieve muscle tension & pain
YOGA IN THE VINEYARD – July & August 2016
Enjoy an ahh-mazing 60 minute outdoor yoga class at Frogpond Farm, Ontario’s first Organic Winery. Suitable for all levels. After class, savour a complimentary select tasting courtesy of Frogpond Farm Winery. Don’t want to leave right away? Grab a snack from the shop and linger a little longer!
YOGA & MEDITATION IN BELIZE
6 or 8 day adventures available
April 3 – 13, 2016 with Island Expeditions
LIGHTHOUSE ATOLL TAKES US 60 MILES OFFSHORE TO BELIZE’S MOST REMOTE AND SPECTACULAR ATOLL.
Join me on the inner protected lagoon that provides a rare underwater habitat for snorkelers with miles upon miles of shallow, warm waters studded with corals and where the lagoon drops off to the open sea, precipitous walls, undersea ridges, canyons, tunnels and valleys brimming with life are the deeper realm of scuba divers. Long difficult to access and out of reach for kayakers and snorkellers, Island Expeditions has pioneered the first-ever basecamp at Lighthouse Reef where we sleep in spacious walk-in tents, each with an ocean view. Begin your day with a morning yoga class, and after each day’s activities enjoy the open-air dining pavilion and lounge that is the perfect place to relax in comfort with fine meals, splendid company and conversation charged with the excitement of the day’s adventures.
Click HERE for more details
Contact Island Expeditions for availability.
EARTH HOUR CANDLELIGHT YOGA
Switch off your light and switch on your social power.
Saturday, March 19, 2016 from 8:00 – 9:30pm at Chrysalis Yoga
THIS EARTH HOUR, SHINE A LIGHT ON CLIMATE ACTION. Join the me and the Chrysalis Yoga Community on Saturday March 19th, 2016 from 8:00 – 9:30pm for a beautiful candlelit yoga practice and meditation.
JOURNEY TO THE HEART
Mini Yoga Retreat (Women Only)
Sunday, February 14th, 2016 from 1:00 – 3:00 pm at Roseland Health & Fitness
Join us this Valentine’s Day for a mini yoga retreat as we explore yoga poses, pranayama and meditation to celebrate the power of the heart and the soul.
Creating Space, Setting Intentions – 28 Day Challenge
Starts January 31, 2016
First meeting from 7:00 – 8:30pm at Chrysalis Yoga
Join me and the lovely Johanna De Castro for a 28 day fun and inspiring challenge!
Daily Yoga & Meditation in Belize
January 10 – 17, 2016
Glover’s Reef Atoll, a protected marine park and designated world heritage site thirty-six miles off the shore of mainland Belize provides the perfect destination for adventure, relaxation and restoration.
Basecamp offers flexibility and choices in daily guided activities
- Unique, luxury Basecamp on Southwater Caye, a remote 13 acre island. Sleep in comfortable tent-walled cabanas and dine on fresh seafood, tropical fruit and local fare.
- Kayak, SUP and snorkel amongst Glover’s tropical islands and 700 patch reefs.