Join me for summer BREATHE.MOVE.MEDITATE. sessions starting Sunday, July 9th! GET TICKETS
Experience a mindful group hike in beautiful Ball’s Falls Conservation Area, followed by an outdoor guided yoga and meditation session.
Sessions will run every Sunday from 9:30 – 11:00am
(July 9 – August 27, 2017)
Investment: $20 + HST per session* BUY NOW
*includes parking and conservation area admission fees.
LIMITED TICKETS PER SESSION. ADVANCE PURCHASE RECOMMENDED.
Don’t want to leave right after your session?
* Visit historic buildings & The Centre for Conservation
* Explore other hiking trails
* Bring a picnic and spend a wonderful day relaxing in nature
FOR YOUR COMFORT – PLEASE BRING:
* Hiking or running shoes **No flipflops or stilettos**
* Water bottle
* Yoga mat
* Comfortable clothing suitable for hiking & yoga (dress in layers)
* Sun / Rain protection (sunblock, jacket, hat, sunshirt etc)
* Bug repellant (optional)
* A smile 🙂
IMPORTANT TICKET INFORMATION
* E-Ticket or printed ticket required for proof of purchase.
* Please arrive 15 minutes early to complete mandatory waiver.
* Limited tickets per session – advance purchase recommended.
* TICKETS ARE NON REFUNDABLE.
* INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY: In the event that your ticket date is cancelled by the provider because of inclement weather, the provider will permit transfers to an alternate date. Full refund provided if event is cancelled by provider and alternate date could not be accommodated.
* Classes are weather permitting and will run in light rain or shine.
Please visit Natalie PW Yoga for event updates/cancellations.
Cancellations will be communicated via email to ticket holders and via social media by 8:00am each Sunday.
As women, we often tend to the needs and wants of others before our own, and over time our own health and happiness can suffer. It’s time to shift that paradigm!
Join me and Leanne Sedentopf in this WOMEN’S ONLY WORKSHOP as we empower you to nourish yourself and improve your relationship with food and your body.
We often tend to the needs and wants of others before our own, and over time our own health and happiness can suffer. It’s time to shift that paradigm!
Join me and Leanne Sedentopf, RHN as we empower you to nourish yourself and improve your relationship with food and your body. We will discuss that whether you are struggling with sleep, hormonal issues, weight loss or mood it all often comes back to a few nutrition principles and the idea that we first need to fill ourselves up so that we have something to offer to others.
In a supportive, women’s only environment you will learn how to support the following through nutrition, movement and meditation.
* Energy and hormonal balance
Plus! You will receive handouts, a swag bag valued at more than $25, chance to win more than $100 in prizes AND get a digital recipe book with more than 50 Whole Food recipes for vegan, paleo and everything in-between!
Saturday, Apr 8, 2017 from 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Investment: $65 + HST* – Click HERE to reserve your space!
(Save 10% with your Chrysalis Yoga Studio – Monthly Membership)
*Please refer to the studio website for payment and cancellation policies
Potent, powerful & peaceful practice!
The ancient practice of Yoga Nidra is the perfect antidote for modern life.
Yoga Nidra practice is a guided meditation enjoyed comfortably in Savasana (corpse pose).
This meditative practice into a deep state of relaxation has been found to:
- Reduce stress
- Reduce anxiety
- Improve your sleep patterns
- Enhance immune system function
- Relieve muscle tension & pain
Connect with me on Facebook or check out my events page to learn about upcoming Yoga Nidra workshops.
Enjoy an ahh-mazing 60 minute outdoor yoga & meditation session at Frogpond Farm, Ontario’s first Organic Winery. Suitable for all levels.
After class, savour a complimentary select tasting courtesy of Frogpond Farm Winery. Don’t want to leave right away? Grab a snack from the shop and linger a little longer!
Investment: $17.70 + HST BUY NOW
• Limit of 20 tickets per session – advance purchase recommended.
LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE. ADVANCE PURCHASE STRONGLY RECOMMENDED.
DON’T FORGET TO BRING THE FOLLOWING ITEMS WITH YOU:
- Yoga mat (plus a towel as your mat may get damp/dirty in the grass)
- Comfortable Clothing (dress in layers)
- Water Bottle
- Bug repellant (optional)
- Sun protection (Sunblock, hat, sun shirt etc)
IMPORTANT TICKET INFORMATION
- E-Ticket or printed ticket required for proof of purchase.
- Yoga class taught by Certified Yoga Teachers Natalie Pearson Workman ( www.nataliepwyoga.ca) & Carly Milne
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to complete a waiver and set up.
- Limited tickets per session – advance purchase recommended.
- TICKETS ARE NON REFUNDABLE.
- INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY: In the event that your ticket date is cancelled by the provider because of inclement weather, the provider will permit transfers to an alternate date. Full refund provided if event is cancelled by provider and alternate date could not be accommodated.
- Classes are weather permitting and will run in light rain or shine. Please visit Natalie PW Yoga for event updates/cancellations. Cancellations will be communicated via email and social media by 8:00am each Saturday.
- Plan ahead. Make sure there’s always a Designated Driver (DD) around to get everyone home safe and sound.
- Organic grape juice and other non-alcoholic options will be available
- Valid ID required – Samples provided by Frogpond Farm Winery and will be subject to the discretion of Frogpond Farm Winery staff.
Begin your day with a morning yoga class, and after each day’s activities enjoy the open-air dining pavilion and lounge that is the perfect place to relax in comfort with fine meals, splendid company and conversation charged with the excitement of the day’s adventures.
Join me between April 3-13, 2016 for an adventure on the inner protected lagoon that provides a rare underwater habitat for snorkelers with miles upon miles of shallow, warm waters studded with corals and where the lagoon drops off to the open sea, precipitous walls, undersea ridges, canyons, tunnels and valleys brimming with life are the deeper realm of scuba divers. Long difficult to access and out of reach for kayakers and snorkellers, Island Expeditions has pioneered the first-ever basecamp at Lighthouse Reef where we sleep in spacious walk-in tents, each with an ocean view.
LIGHTHOUSE ATOLL TAKES US 60 MILES OFFSHORE TO BELIZE’S MOST REMOTE AND SPECTACULAR ATOLL.
3, 6 or 8 day trip options available. Click HERE for more details
Contact Island Expeditions for availability.
Yoga and meditation allow me to step out of the fast lane and reconnect with my authentic self. Feeling anxious, agitated and lost, I first came to my mat in 2007. Through continued practice I have become more grounded, calm and confident. I love all aspects of the practice, but have found a true connection to pranayama and meditation.
As a teacher my intention is to create a safe space for students to experience their own yoga journey by weaving yoga asana, breath work and meditation into each practice. Together we will stretch and strengthen our bodies, connect with our breath and cultivate peaceful minds before stepping back into the world feeling rejuvenated and inspired.