Join me for summer BREATHE.MOVE.MEDITATE. sessions starting Sunday, July 9th! GET TICKETS
Experience a mindful group hike in beautiful Ball’s Falls Conservation Area, followed by an outdoor guided yoga and meditation session.
Sessions will run every Sunday from 9:30 – 11:00am
(July 9 – August 27, 2017)
Investment: $20 + HST per session* BUY NOW
*includes parking and conservation area admission fees.
LIMITED TICKETS PER SESSION. ADVANCE PURCHASE RECOMMENDED.
Don’t want to leave right after your session?
* Visit historic buildings & The Centre for Conservation
* Explore other hiking trails
* Bring a picnic and spend a wonderful day relaxing in nature
FOR YOUR COMFORT – PLEASE BRING:
* Hiking or running shoes **No flipflops or stilettos**
* Water bottle
* Yoga mat
* Comfortable clothing suitable for hiking & yoga (dress in layers)
* Sun / Rain protection (sunblock, jacket, hat, sunshirt etc)
* Bug repellant (optional)
* A smile 🙂
IMPORTANT TICKET INFORMATION
* E-Ticket or printed ticket required for proof of purchase.
* Please arrive 15 minutes early to complete mandatory waiver.
* Limited tickets per session – advance purchase recommended.
* TICKETS ARE NON REFUNDABLE.
* INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY: In the event that your ticket date is cancelled by the provider because of inclement weather, the provider will permit transfers to an alternate date. Full refund provided if event is cancelled by provider and alternate date could not be accommodated.
* Classes are weather permitting and will run in light rain or shine.
Please visit Natalie PW Yoga for event updates/cancellations.
Cancellations will be communicated via email to ticket holders and via social media by 8:00am each Sunday.
Enjoy an ahh-mazing 60 minute outdoor yoga & meditation session at Frogpond Farm, Ontario’s first Organic Winery. Suitable for all levels.
After class, savour a complimentary select tasting courtesy of Frogpond Farm Winery. Don’t want to leave right away? Grab a snack from the shop and linger a little longer!
Investment: $17.70 + HST BUY NOW
• Limit of 20 tickets per session – advance purchase recommended.
LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE. ADVANCE PURCHASE STRONGLY RECOMMENDED.
DON’T FORGET TO BRING THE FOLLOWING ITEMS WITH YOU:
- Yoga mat (plus a towel as your mat may get damp/dirty in the grass)
- Comfortable Clothing (dress in layers)
- Water Bottle
- Bug repellant (optional)
- Sun protection (Sunblock, hat, sun shirt etc)
IMPORTANT TICKET INFORMATION
- E-Ticket or printed ticket required for proof of purchase.
- Yoga class taught by Certified Yoga Teachers Natalie Pearson Workman ( www.nataliepwyoga.ca) & Carly Milne
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to complete a waiver and set up.
- Limited tickets per session – advance purchase recommended.
- TICKETS ARE NON REFUNDABLE.
- INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY: In the event that your ticket date is cancelled by the provider because of inclement weather, the provider will permit transfers to an alternate date. Full refund provided if event is cancelled by provider and alternate date could not be accommodated.
- Classes are weather permitting and will run in light rain or shine. Please visit Natalie PW Yoga for event updates/cancellations. Cancellations will be communicated via email and social media by 8:00am each Saturday.
- Plan ahead. Make sure there’s always a Designated Driver (DD) around to get everyone home safe and sound.
- Organic grape juice and other non-alcoholic options will be available
- Valid ID required – Samples provided by Frogpond Farm Winery and will be subject to the discretion of Frogpond Farm Winery staff.
Begin your day with a morning yoga class, and after each day’s activities enjoy the open-air dining pavilion and lounge that is the perfect place to relax in comfort with fine meals, splendid company and conversation charged with the excitement of the day’s adventures.
Join me between April 3-13, 2016 for an adventure on the inner protected lagoon that provides a rare underwater habitat for snorkelers with miles upon miles of shallow, warm waters studded with corals and where the lagoon drops off to the open sea, precipitous walls, undersea ridges, canyons, tunnels and valleys brimming with life are the deeper realm of scuba divers. Long difficult to access and out of reach for kayakers and snorkellers, Island Expeditions has pioneered the first-ever basecamp at Lighthouse Reef where we sleep in spacious walk-in tents, each with an ocean view.
LIGHTHOUSE ATOLL TAKES US 60 MILES OFFSHORE TO BELIZE’S MOST REMOTE AND SPECTACULAR ATOLL.
3, 6 or 8 day trip options available. Click HERE for more details
Contact Island Expeditions for availability.