YogaFest hosts shifting community experiences inspiring a deeper connection within the self & the world around. 🌎💫 Can’t wait to contribute to the experience with Yoga Nidra on Sunday, March 18th at 5:00pm! #bliss
Through all day yoga classes in the DreamForest, interactive art installations, live music performances & exhilarating workshops, YogaFest has now blossomed into a grand 2-day experience with INTERNATIONAL keynotes! These teachers will be leading powerful workshops and classes that harness the energy of specific chakras! 🧘🏼♀️
Prepare to be lost in a magical world within our world, where we allow the divine feeling of intuition to guide us in a space filled with mind enhancing decorative themes, conscious business vendors, unique & nutritious foods as well as meditation & stillness. 🤸🏻♀️
Share digitally with your friends & family at the YogaFest Photo Sets & experience deep inspiration from international keynotes & speakers!
Be part of this journey where we unite the mind of humanity with the heart of community.
Save 20% off your tickets with PROMO CODE: EQUINOX320
BREATHE. MOVE. MEDITATE.
Join me for a mindful group hike in beautiful Ball’s Falls Conservation Area, followed by an indoor guided yoga and meditation session.
Sunday, October 1, 2017 from 10:00 – 11:30am
Session suitable for ages 14 and up.
Moderate to challenging hike. Yoga & meditation session instructed for all levels.
$20 + HST per session GET TICKETS
(includes parking and conservation area admission fees)
LIMITED TICKETS PER SESSION.
ADVANCE PURCHASE RECOMMENDED.
Don’t want to leave right after your session?
- Visit historic buildings & The Centre for Conservation
- Explore other hiking trails
FOR YOUR COMFORT – PLEASE BRING:
· Hiking or running shoes **No flipflops or stilettos**
· Water bottle
· Yoga mat (optional towel for underneath mat)
· Comfortable clothing suitable for hiking and yoga (dress in layers)
· Sun / Rain protection (sunblock, jacket, hat, sunshirt etc)
· A smile 🙂
IMPORTANT TICKET INFORMATION
* E-Ticket or printed ticket required for proof of purchase.
* Please arrive 15 minutes early to complete mandatory waiver.
* Limited tickets per session – advance purchase recommended.
* TICKETS ARE NON REFUNDABLE.
* INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY: In the event that your ticket date is cancelled by the provider because of inclement weather, the provider will permit transfers to an alternate date. Full refund provided if event is cancelled by provider and alternate date could not be accommodated.
* Hikes are weather permitting and will run in light rain or shine.
Please visit Natalie PW Yoga for event updates/cancellations.
Cancellations will be communicated via email to ticket holders and via social media by 8:00am each Sunday.
As women, we often tend to the needs and wants of others before our own, and over time our own health and happiness can suffer. It’s time to shift that paradigm!
Join me and Leanne Sedentopf in this WOMEN’S ONLY WORKSHOP as we empower you to nourish yourself and improve your relationship with food and your body.
We often tend to the needs and wants of others before our own, and over time our own health and happiness can suffer. It’s time to shift that paradigm!
Join me and Leanne Sedentopf, RHN as we empower you to nourish yourself and improve your relationship with food and your body. We will discuss that whether you are struggling with sleep, hormonal issues, weight loss or mood it all often comes back to a few nutrition principles and the idea that we first need to fill ourselves up so that we have something to offer to others.
In a supportive, women’s only environment you will learn how to support the following through nutrition, movement and meditation.
* Energy and hormonal balance
Plus! You will receive handouts, a swag bag valued at more than $25, chance to win more than $100 in prizes AND get a digital recipe book with more than 50 Whole Food recipes for vegan, paleo and everything in-between!
Saturday, Apr 8, 2017 from 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Investment: $65 + HST* – Click HERE to reserve your space!
(Save 10% with your Chrysalis Yoga Studio – Monthly Membership)
*Please refer to the studio website for payment and cancellation policies
Enjoy an ahh-mazing 60 minute outdoor yoga & meditation session at Frogpond Farm, Ontario’s first Organic Winery. Suitable for all levels.
After class, savour a complimentary select tasting courtesy of Frogpond Farm Winery. Don’t want to leave right away? Grab a snack from the shop and linger a little longer!
Investment: $17.70 + HST BUY NOW
• Limit of 20 tickets per session – advance purchase recommended.
LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE. ADVANCE PURCHASE STRONGLY RECOMMENDED.
DON’T FORGET TO BRING THE FOLLOWING ITEMS WITH YOU:
- Yoga mat (plus a towel as your mat may get damp/dirty in the grass)
- Comfortable Clothing (dress in layers)
- Water Bottle
- Bug repellant (optional)
- Sun protection (Sunblock, hat, sun shirt etc)
IMPORTANT TICKET INFORMATION
- E-Ticket or printed ticket required for proof of purchase.
- Yoga class taught by Certified Yoga Teachers Natalie Pearson Workman ( www.nataliepwyoga.ca) & Carly Milne
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to complete a waiver and set up.
- Limited tickets per session – advance purchase recommended.
- TICKETS ARE NON REFUNDABLE.
- INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY: In the event that your ticket date is cancelled by the provider because of inclement weather, the provider will permit transfers to an alternate date. Full refund provided if event is cancelled by provider and alternate date could not be accommodated.
- Classes are weather permitting and will run in light rain or shine. Please visit Natalie PW Yoga for event updates/cancellations. Cancellations will be communicated via email and social media by 8:00am each Saturday.
- Plan ahead. Make sure there’s always a Designated Driver (DD) around to get everyone home safe and sound.
- Organic grape juice and other non-alcoholic options will be available
- Valid ID required – Samples provided by Frogpond Farm Winery and will be subject to the discretion of Frogpond Farm Winery staff.