BREATHE. MOVE. MEDITATE.
Join me for a mindful group hike in beautiful Ball’s Falls Conservation Area, followed by an indoor guided yoga and meditation session.
Sunday, October 1, 2017 from 10:00 – 11:30am
Session suitable for ages 14 and up.
Moderate to challenging hike. Yoga & meditation session instructed for all levels.
$20 + HST per session GET TICKETS
(includes parking and conservation area admission fees)
LIMITED TICKETS PER SESSION.
ADVANCE PURCHASE RECOMMENDED.
Don’t want to leave right after your session?
- Visit historic buildings & The Centre for Conservation
- Explore other hiking trails
FOR YOUR COMFORT – PLEASE BRING:
· Hiking or running shoes **No flipflops or stilettos**
· Water bottle
· Yoga mat (optional towel for underneath mat)
· Comfortable clothing suitable for hiking and yoga (dress in layers)
· Sun / Rain protection (sunblock, jacket, hat, sunshirt etc)
· A smile 🙂
IMPORTANT TICKET INFORMATION
* E-Ticket or printed ticket required for proof of purchase.
* Please arrive 15 minutes early to complete mandatory waiver.
* Limited tickets per session – advance purchase recommended.
* TICKETS ARE NON REFUNDABLE.
* INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY: In the event that your ticket date is cancelled by the provider because of inclement weather, the provider will permit transfers to an alternate date. Full refund provided if event is cancelled by provider and alternate date could not be accommodated.
* Hikes are weather permitting and will run in light rain or shine.
Please visit Natalie PW Yoga for event updates/cancellations.
Cancellations will be communicated via email to ticket holders and via social media by 8:00am each Sunday.