Join me for summer BREATHE.MOVE.MEDITATE. sessions starting Sunday, July 9th! GET TICKETS
Experience a mindful group hike in beautiful Ball’s Falls Conservation Area, followed by an outdoor guided yoga and meditation session.
Sessions will run every Sunday from 9:30 – 11:00am
(July 9 – August 27, 2017)
Investment: $20 + HST per session* BUY NOW
*includes parking and conservation area admission fees.
LIMITED TICKETS PER SESSION. ADVANCE PURCHASE RECOMMENDED.
Don’t want to leave right after your session?
* Visit historic buildings & The Centre for Conservation
* Explore other hiking trails
* Bring a picnic and spend a wonderful day relaxing in nature
FOR YOUR COMFORT – PLEASE BRING:
* Hiking or running shoes **No flipflops or stilettos**
* Water bottle
* Yoga mat
* Comfortable clothing suitable for hiking & yoga (dress in layers)
* Sun / Rain protection (sunblock, jacket, hat, sunshirt etc)
* Bug repellant (optional)
* A smile 🙂
IMPORTANT TICKET INFORMATION
* E-Ticket or printed ticket required for proof of purchase.
* Please arrive 15 minutes early to complete mandatory waiver.
* Limited tickets per session – advance purchase recommended.
* TICKETS ARE NON REFUNDABLE.
* INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY: In the event that your ticket date is cancelled by the provider because of inclement weather, the provider will permit transfers to an alternate date. Full refund provided if event is cancelled by provider and alternate date could not be accommodated.
* Classes are weather permitting and will run in light rain or shine.
Please visit Natalie PW Yoga for event updates/cancellations.
Cancellations will be communicated via email to ticket holders and via social media by 8:00am each Sunday.